LOGO Design Contest
- The 2024 NLSD No.113 Official Logo Design Contest is open to everyone that lives within the NLSD school division boundary and to all student and teacher alumni.
- Artwork must be an original design.
- Artwork must be submitted in a high-resolution .jpeg file. If an entry is submitted by regular mail, the art must be submitted on a portable drive.
- Entries must be received at [email protected] or by regular mail to Bag Service #6500, La Ronge, Saskatchewan, S0J1L0 no later than 11:59 PM CST on March 13th, 2024. Late entries will not be considered.
- The winning entry will be chosen by the Northern Lights School Division No.113 Board of Education. Their decision is final.
- The winning entry will receive a prize of $1000. 2nd, 3rd an 4th place finishers will receive a prize of $500 each.
- The winning entry will become the property of Northern Lights School Division No.113.
- Northern Lights School Division No.113 shall have the right with consultation with the winning artist to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.