Educational Assistant - Gordon Denny Community School (Air Ronge)
Gordon Denny Community School
Invites applications for a temporary full-time
The suitable candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
▪ Assist classroom teacher by providing support and programming for students
▪ Work in and out of the classroom with individuals and groups
The suitable candidate will possess the following qualifications:
▪ Grade 12 preferred but not mandatory
▪ Experience or specialized training working with Special Needs Students is preferred
▪ Must be caring, loving, compassionate and enjoy working with children
▪ Ability to maintain confidentiality
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
For more information on the position, please contact Meghan Beaven, Superintendent, at 306-425-3302 or Vice-Principal, Marlina Ballantyne, at 306-425-2997.
Please email application (PDF or Word) including resumé, current criminal record check and the names of three references as soon as possible to:
Northern Lights School Division #113
La Ronge, SK
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. Please note that present and past employers may be contacted.
We welcome diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.