Maintenance Groundskeeper - Central Office (La Ronge)
This is a temporary full-time position to commence January 3, 2023 until May 31, 2023. This position will serve the communities of La Ronge, Air Ronge and surrounding areas when required.
The successful applicant should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to complete minor maintenance and repairs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to safely operate tools and equipment required to perform assigned work.
- Ability to produce quality work
- Ability to work cooperatively with other trades and contractors
- Ability to do the heavy work (exert 100lbs of force occasionally and up to 50 lbs of force frequently and 20 lbs of force constantly to move objects)
- Ability to supervise summer students
Candidates should have a Grade 12 or equivalent diploma, minimum of two years of experience in one or more of the building trades and computer knowledge. A valid driver's license, reliable vehicle that can tow a utility trailer and possible overnight travel to outlying communities. are required
Northern Lights School Division No. 113 offers the following: competitive base wage, shift schedule varies depending on position, paid for benefits package (i.e. vision/dental/health), sick leave entitlements, tool allowance, vehicle allowance and/or mileage paid.
For further information please contact Joe Cross at (306) 425-3302.
POSITION CLOSES: December 7, 2022 at 4 pm
Email (in PDF or Word format) a resume including a list of a least 3 professional references and a current criminal record check to:
Northern Lights School Division No. 113
Email: [email protected]
Please note that any applications received without the proper documentation will not be considered
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. Please note that present and past employers may be contacted.
We welcome diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.