Placeholder text, please change

Substitute Teachers - All locations


K-12 Education Provincial System

Positions available


Substitute teachers are needed in all Northern Lights School Division #113 communities.  Applications are now being accepted for the 2021/2022 school year.  Apply now.


The successful applicants must be eligible for Saskatchewan Professional A, Provisional Professional A certification or a Temporary Teaching Permit (TTP).  Individuals applying for a TTP must be high school graduates who have been out of school for at least 4 years and should have some post-secondary education.


To apply for a Temporary Teaching Permit please contact Jennifer in the Human Resources Department OR email [email protected] for an application.  Your application must include a resume, a current Criminal Record Check and a Vulnerable Sector Check (that is less than 3 months old), a copy of your birth certificate and any transcripts you may have.


For more information please contact:


Human Resources Northern Lights School Division #113


Tel: (306) 425-3302

Email: [email protected]